A general audition will be held soon to help us source new talents for the 2018 season.
- Where: Paddington Hall, 10 Moreton St, Paddington QLD 4064
- When: Sunday 11/03/2018, from 1PM (allow 2 to 3 hours)
- What to bring: your motivation, good spirits and talents!
Activities and texts will be provided on the day. We’re looking for talented and motivated individuals, with or without previous experience on stage (speaking fluent French is highly recommended). What we ask of you if you’re selected:
- Be available for rehearsals from 10/4 til 15/7, twice a week (Tuesday evenings, a Monday evening every fortnight, a Sunday afternoon every fortnight)
- Be available for production nights (15-19/7 & 25-27/7)
- Become a BFT member ($20 a year to cover insurance costs)
Sounds good? Flick us a short email with a few words about you and a photo.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
There’s a lot of other ways you can also get involved with the BFT! Have a look below and do contact us to discuss.
Our wonderful volunteers are the reason why we are able to deliver quality shows. We’re always on the look out for great people to help with the following:
- front of house (ticketing, food, drinks)
- building a set
- surtitles *
- acting *
* must be native / fluent French speakers
Become a partner
If you own a business in Brisbane / South East Queensland, why not show your support for culture and multiculturalism by partnering with us for our next production? From hardware to print to food & beverages, the BFT is always keen to forge new alliances with entrepreneurs Down Under!
Become a sponsor
The BFT is a not-for-profit association, meaning we rely almost exclusively on our members’ donations. Producing Theatre in Brisbane involves substantial costs, therefore your generosity will always be appreciated.